Check your hardware compatibility.
Printing over the internet:
- Star Micronics CloudPRNT mC-Print3, mCP30 (recommended)
- Star Micronics CloudPRNT mC-Print3, MmCP31L
- Star Micronics CloudPRNT mC-Print3, mCP31LB
- Star Micronics CloudPRNT mC-Print3, mCP31C
- Star Micronics CloudPRNT mC-Print3, mCP31CB
- Star Micronics CloudPRNT mC-Print3, mCP31LNH
Printing over a network is also possible using the Print Preview in the browser. Please check directly with support at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the compatibility of any existing network printers you are using.
19″ or 16″ APG Integrated Electronic Cashdrawers (recommended)
Cashdrawers are controlled by the tape receipt printer. Any brands that work with the Star Micronics CloudPRNT thermal receipt printers or a network tape receipt printer can be used.
NOTE: Please remember to use the appropriate cable between the cashdrawer and the receipt printer.
Zebra ZD411 Desktop Printer (USB)
Label sizes supported:
- 1.25″ x 1″
- 2.25″ x 1.25″ (default)
- 2.25″ x 0.75″
NOTE: This printer is only compatible with Windows PCs.
Integrated payment terminal
Moneris Cloud (Canada)
- VeriFone P400
- Honeywell MK5145 Barcode Scanner (USB wired)
- Honeywell Voyageur MS9540 Barcode Scanner (USB wired)
- Honeywell 1202G Barcode Scanner (Wireless)
- Socket Mobile CHS 7Ci Barcode Scanner (Wireless)
NOTE: Check manufacturer specifications to confirm if these barcode scanners are supported for your device (PC, Mac, Tablet)