A job made by you.
A job at TakuLabs Ltd. is a career made by you, with development opportunities, benefits and a working culture that embraces diversity. Here at TakuLabs, we are always looking for talented professionals interested in working in the point of the sale industry.
For more information regarding the openings below, please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in TakuLabs!
What We Offer
TakuLabs Ltd. is an industry supplier of retail point-of-sale solutions and support services. TakuLabs Ltd. is excited to be growing their team to develop a next generation SaaS application.
We offer our employees a fun startup experience and learning culture in the emerging retail tech market. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are passionate about building world-class business solutions to make their mark, create something new and work with a team of incredible colleagues. We all work in an open concept environment and practice an open management style. We encourage you to be yourself, share your ideas and always try something new and exciting!
- Frontend Development
- Backend Development
- UI/UX Design
- Social Media
Our team is made up of a group of passionate, hardworking, and creative individuals who are embracing the changing nature of the retail industry.
With our innovative retail POS technology (made for the way shoppers shop today), we help merchants sell more with less effort.
And we’re looking for talented individuals like you to join our team!
Developing the next generation
of IT and business leaders
Unlimited learning and development opportunities.
Complete employee benefits package for you and your family.
A workplace that works for you and supports your personal growth.
Fun workplace culture
Be apart of a diverse and inclusive enviroment.
Junior Web Developer
We are looking for a Junior Web Developer to join TakuLabs Ltd. This is a junior full-time placement for a long-term employment opportunity.
Are you ready to join a team of go-getters and watch your career take-off in a diverse, fast-paced work environment? If you are eager to work with the latest frameworks and are looking to make your mark with an innovative startup in the software industry, we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Lead Software Developer, this full-time position requires that you work as part of a development team delivering UI for a cloud platform, web sites, portals and mobile apps.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Work with the team to develop and deliver the user interface of our new SaaS application and web sites;
- Participate in code reviews on other developers’ work to ensure code quality and code standards;
- Develop updateable app documentation, help and how-to features internal and external to the apps.
- Research and explore new technologies, code libraries and products we may wish to integrate with.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- 1+ year web and enterprise development experience;
- Experience with Responsive adaptive web design;
- Degree in Computer Science or related education;
- Desire to be challenged with new technologies.
- Experience with Angular, TypeScript and ExpressJS;
- Experience with Node.js;
- Strong OOP skills;
- A passion for clean and friendly UX;
- Proven ability to solve problems;
- Working independently and within an Agile team environment with superior communication skills;
- Experience working with MVCP, MVC, MVP or similar design patterns;
- You are a WEB DEVELOPER and aspire to be an advanced developer (you are NOT an analyst or a user of tools);
- Understanding of Retail, Point-of-Sale (POS) or Accounting concepts;
- Experience working in a startup;
- Experience working with Google Cloud or other cloud platform provider.
We ask all candidates to prepare and present a portfolio of their work as part of the interview process. This will include all information that is public domain. We want to see the projects you are most proud of and will encourage you to talk about what your involvement was, what challenges you faced and the steps you took to overcome them.
Are you the one we’re looking for? If so, we would love to hear from you! firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Candidates must meet Youth Employment Strategy (YES) eligibility requirements:
Must be between 15 and 30 years of age
A Canadian citizen, permanent resident or a person who has been granted refugee status in Canada (no student visa work permits)
Legally entitled to work according to relevant provincial legislation and regulations
Not in receipt of Employment Insurance (EI) benefits (you will have to withdraw from EI benefits prior to the project start date)
Have not participated in any career focus program for the YES work experience program